Wednesday, September 12, 2007

wow.

SO, today I got to spend time with some people who are very important. I was amazed at how much I can actually like my mom from time to time, and also how much she loves my son. He genuinely is the new man in her life. Although she drives me crazy spoiling him, its very sweet. I also got to spend time with someone I have known for several years who I care about very much. I found out she is going to have a child, all alone. This worries me, but I know she is strong enough to take care of everything, and I hope she knows I am here. You can only say so much to someone. I also hope she makes the right decisions for her. This is still a secret to many, but please join me in saying a prayer for her over the next few months. Reflecting back on my new mommy nerves, I know how great hubby was and how much support, and hopefully I can mirror a bit of that to her. Wow. This is overwhelming.

No comments: