Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Friends

Well, there has apparently been a lot going on lately that I am unaware of. Friends leaving relationships, getting over people, and at the same time, others are starting new ones. And somehow, I am out of it all. I feel like an awful friend, major things are happening in some of my closest friends' lives and I have missed it all. But I guess this is part of being a mom. I find myself with less and less free time and more and more mom requirements are coming due of me as booger continues to grow. I still want to be there for them, and I think they know that. I just have to say a prayer that certain friends continue to find strength they need to get through tough times. And at the same time, we really need that as well, both as individuals and as a family. I love my family, no matter how crazy they drive me. They are my backbone. And, I must say, I have a pretty adorable little booger that loves his momma.

No comments: