Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Approved food ideas

I just wanted to say again how thankful I am that people around the country are making this sacrifice. God just keeps knocking me on my face reminding me that this is so much bigger than Wilson, me, or hubby.
Beyond that, here are some great food ideas.
  • Rice Milk (Rice Dream is what we buy, cheapest at Whole Foods or Walmart.) comes in vanilla or original, and it's not bad in oatmeal, ceral, etc.
  • Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Multi grain Cheerios, Berry Burst Cheerios are all great cereals that are safe.
  • Oreos, Pop Tarts, and graham crackers are great sweet treats.
  • Popcorn, if you watch the labels, is a fantastic snack.
  • Fresh and frozen fruit and veggies are great additions to chicken that has Montgomery Inn BBQ sauce.
  • Tyson chicken nuggets are safe. (most, not all)
  • Dum Dum suckers, pixie sticks, and smarties are all Halloween candy that's safe.

I realize not all of this is the healthiest, but it's easy. I will have lunch ideas tomorrow. Thanks again.

Blessings, wilsonsmom

1 comment:

Jill said...

this is the kind of stuff i need... getting ready to shop tomorrow.