Thursday, January 17, 2008

Too funny

So, sorry I have no idea how to flip this, but this is how I spent the last part of my day. It certainly cheered me up a bit. See, Hubby and a friend have been on me for months about going to see a doctor to check up on some health issues I have had for a while. Nothing life threatening, just super painful and inconvenient. So I made the appointment. And drove during booger's nap time (which SUCKED, never interrupt this child during a nap, let alone not give him one.) to Kenwood. All to be told that they had to cancel my appointment due to two births. Granted, I am thankful and hopeful for happy and healthy births, but CALL ME! It was super inconvenient, and my first visit to this practice. But it's OK I am working on patience. Booger then did not nap ALL DAY, with the exception of a couple minutes in the car. This made for a grouchy sick boy, as well as a grouchy mom. You can understand why this cheered me up. Make sure to turn up the sound.

5 comments:

youseedrybones said...

If this had not happened to cheer you up, I would have recommended American Idol.

velma96 said...

What a great video! Wilson is getting so big (OK...so the last time I saw him was like 6 months ago at Molly's birthday party!)
I'm sorry you had such a sucky day...but glad that your baby and hubby cheered you up! :)

wilsonsmom said...

stop with american idol. its just wrong. pure wrong.

sarah true said...

don't moments like that make u want another one?

wilsonsmom said...

why does everyone think we need more??