Saturday, January 19, 2008

I LOVE FOOTBALL

Our Favre,Who art in Lambeau,
Hallowed be thine arm.
Thy bowl will come,
It will be won.
In Phoenix as it is in Lambeau.
And give us this Sunday, Our weekly win.
And give us many touchdown passes.
But do not let others pass against us.
Lead us not into frustration,
But deliver us to the valley of the sun.
For thine is the MVP, the best of the NFC,
and the glory of the Cheeseheads,now and forever.
Go get’em. Amen.”


I am not touching the sacrilege with a twenty foot pole. I do, however have a deep love of one Mr. Favre, as many of you know. I am also cheering on the Chargers and the Giants, for personal reasons. I think we all agree, though, that the Pats should not advance this week. That would just suck. Laugh, enjoy this JOKE. And some football. Because I need to smile.
p.s. happy birthday justin. i love you and your woman. and welcome to the world of being my friend.

4 comments:

Allison said...

You are a NERD!

Jill said...

is that an original poem? do we get a new one next week for giants?

wilsonsmom said...

no, i found this on the internet. if only i were talented enough to come up with one. i may see what i can do.

sarah true said...

at some point, i need 2 get with u a/b paul mitchell color. i wanted to know the formula for when i need a retouch. what did u tone me with b/c i love it.