Monday, January 14, 2008

Randomness

This weekend I got to spend some time with people I used to see every day, or at least several times a week. (Especially the hairy one. I thought when I started dating hubby I was dating both.) It was great to spend time with them and just enjoy each other's company. It's strange to see how much people have changed within five years' time. It doesn't seem like as much time as it genuinely is, especially in our twenties. I have seen people who once annoyed me to the point of exhaustion be changed by God into a great dad, husband, and friend. I have seen hairy men fall in love with wonderful women. (More than one of you boys count.) And I am lucky enough to say that although we do not spend as much time as we used to together, we are blessed to have amazing friends. I had to make just a few calls and had way more than enough people to do me a HUGE favor. Hopefully, this will pay off in more ways than one. And when that happens, we will have a huge celebration at our place!

5 comments:

youseedrybones said...

And boy do you guys celebrate. I am praying for you and your potential outcome of goodness. If I was Joel Osteen, I would say name it and claim it. But I am not.
And I am a boy, even when I do not seem like it...

Jill said...

So what did you all end up doing after our yummie (haha) dinner? Sorry we were such lame-os.

wilsonsmom said...

nothing. we could not agree on a movie, and went home. missed you though!

sarah true said...

i love my hair

youseedrybones said...

I miss my hair