Sunday, October 7, 2007

Frick...

Well, this week we found out that hubby's grandma is sick. Like really sick. Like we have to go let booger see her for the first time before its too late. His grandparents took me on as their own after I lost my granny a few years ago, and I can not stand the thought of losing her. So we are headed to Florida ASAP to see them. If we do not make solid plans in the future, that's why.
Next stupid thing that's happening, a good friend of mine came over tonight with his girlfriend. He is leaving very soon for Iraq. We love him very much, and he is a fantastic friend. I know this is what he signed up for, but it doesn't make it easier. He is going to miss booger's first and second birthdays, all of the holidays with his family, his niece, etc. I just think about his family and worry.
Even worse, we just found out, like minutes ago, brother in law will be in Iraq in January. This may be killing me. I have been so proud of him, and again, I know he signed up for this, but he is my brother. I love him. I worry. So just keep everyone in your prayers. This is going to be a rough holiday season for us.

1 comment:

Shilo said...

I know that this all sucks, but you guys will get through this. Know that I love you and I'm always just a phone call away!