Sunday, October 28, 2007

Learning....or at least trying to

So, at church we have been learning about seasons and growth. This is a crucial part of my learning process right now. I am in fall right now, trying to let things die, such as my worrying weakness, my insecurities, and my family (mostly health issues.) All the while, I am going to let things go, die, freeze over, etc. in order to allow healthy growth in my life. I want to grow. I want to know God more intimately. I want to be a better mom, wife, friend, hairstylist, etc. I am inspired by someone very close to hubby's heart who is no longer with us. Everyone she ever came across was touched by her kindness, joy, love. She WAS Christ's love on Earth. She exuded the fruits that I strive to show the world. I am trying to work on this very much. I want my son to know God through his family as well as through his own personal walk.
PEACE!

1 comment:

youseedrybones said...

We are praying for you all. You are truly a great mama (and a great friend). Let us know if we can help you at all... maybe your little man can come over and play with ours soon!
Jill