Wednesday, April 1, 2009

So there was this boy...

One night, I went to this guy's house to hang out with his friends and gently blow him off. Two of his friends showed up as well, and one of them was really cute, but he was growing a mullet (HUGE turn off.) The next night, the original guy called and invited me out to a movie with him and the same friends. He asked me to bring a girl for each of his two friends. I decided not to, since the cute guy was going (sneaky, right?!?) and I ended up hanging out with him, his best friend, and baby brother all night. I got to kiss him that night too!

Little did I know that six years later I would be sitting in our house having a delicious dinner and glass of wine, snuggling and watching TV with our son asleep upstairs. In just a few short years we have gone through death, life, friends, childbirth, among other things.

So happy sixth anniversary baby. I love you so much.

No comments: