Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm a bad blogger

Well, hello friends. It's been a while, and for that I apologize. But at least we have a good excuse, we've been playing! The weather has finally turned nice and we've been trying to maximize our fun time.

We have also been to Childrens Hospital recently. Our allergist asked us to start reintroducing soy seriously, and while I am hesitant, we are following the doc's orders. And so far we're doing well. We also let him try a bit of a mild, flaky fish with success (thus far.)

Now onto the big news, Wilsonsparents are taking our first family vacation! Hubby's grandma is not doing well, so we are going to fly to Florida soon and visit. Wilson is so excited about flying in an airplane! He keeps telling us he'll be like the birds. I'm certain Wilson will get to try more fish while we're down there.

This month, the monster will be two and a half, and while the time is flying by, I'm finding myself even more in love with my monster than I thought possible. He just has the best personality (most of the time,) and he is starting to love his momma! This means not everything is all about "my daddy, my daddy" as it has been. This morning we've been "nuggling" and watching a bit of television while deciding what we're going to do today. I just didn't realize I would enjoy him as much as I do.

So go outside, enjoy a nice time swinging or sliding, and think of us!

Blessings, wilsonsmom

No comments: