Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My son loves me...

So, we need to start from the beginning. Hubby and I went out Saturday for a date. We cashed in a Christmas gift, and went to P.F. Chang's for dinner. Then, for dessert, we went to 20 Brix. It was good, the atmosphere was great, the dessert fantastic, and the wine was fine. Thing is, it is located in a now-infamous apartment that once housed my dear hubby, along with two of his close friends. This apartment was the most foul place EVER, it was full of dirt, mold, smelley crap, and yet it was full of memories. The first time he told me he loved me, the planning of our wedding, the walks, tallks, the TURTLE (ahem...Don Dudley and Scott Sulek.) Anyway, it was lovely, and we really enjoyed ourselves.
My mom had booger, who was coming off of a stomach virus for the night, which was lovely.
I woke up extra early, about 5 am to said stomach virus attacking every inch of my body. This was Sunday morning. I didn't get out of bed until last night. I called into work for the first time ever. I didn't see booger until today except to take him to school, which was about fifteen minutes. It was a disaster. My son loves me. He gave me the most awful feeling I have had in over a year. What an anniversary gift.
GOOD News is I have lost eleven pounds in a week!! I am sure some of this is from eating right and working out, but as hubby said: "It's like the movie, honey. 'One more stomach flu away from my goal weight.'" Except I am like twenty away.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Sorry to hear about the yuckiness. Did your mom catch it?
Happy Anniversary/V Day!