Sunday, March 2, 2008

My friend, I have missed you...

I LOVE MY TV!!! Lost was so good! Oh, I have been blogging like crazy the past few days. Don't ignore the other posts, some of them may be OK.
So, for one hour, I have been watching TV for the first time in a week. Again, Lost was incredible!! Everyone can talk about it now. It kinda bums me out, though. I can't believe I am so dependent on "the boob tube" for entertainment. The sad thing is, this is the time hubby and I talk the most, spend the most time together. This is quality time for us. Something we both enjoy. Some people read together, or work out together, we watch TV. Maybe this is why I am so chubby. :) At least we do it together.

1 comment:

youseedrybones said...

Desmond is the second coolest character! Hurley is the man.
I wish I could say I could fast TV for a week, but it always seems there is something I want to watch. Maybe that is something I should fast...