Friday, November 23, 2007

Hmmm.....

I am struggling with a lot of inner issues, none of which I feel the need to go into deep detail about, but it is slowly eating me alive. I have been engulfed with these problems for far too long. I know that God will provide a way out of this situation, but it is still difficult. I need to surround myself in prayer and God's word more. I need to be more disciplined. I need to grow more in Him. But I am too lazy. So this is my prayer. I want to be closer to God this last month of the year than I was in November. And in January, more than December. Let's hope this is a positive change. So when you talk to me, be encouraging. I need all the lovin I can get.

2 comments:

Shilo said...

So I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you :) I got an email about the new all-church journey in January. Sounds like a good one! Here's to growing!

Jill said...

You are cool. I support your prayer to grow more in Him, but I also want you to know that I see evidence of Him every time I talk to you. You are one of those genuinely kind and generous people that inspire me!