Friday, November 23, 2007

What I am thankful for

*I have a wonderful husband that loves me so much, and is willing to have terrible conversations with me, even if it means being upset sometimes. And is willing to love me, even if I am fat and awful.
*My beautiful son is AMAZING, getting more like a little man every day. He is walking independently, bending over to pick things up on his own, and talking up a storm. So far, he is being healed of his allergies slowly but surely.
*God has shown me love in a whole new way this year, through friends, family, and His love, grace, and mercy.
*Wilson has the most wonderful school environment we could ever ask for. His teachers are as concerned with his health as we are.
*We have jobs. Although they may not be the best, they are jobs that provide.
*We have fantastic friends and family. I am just so thankful for all of them, no matter how much I forget to appreciate them.
*God loves ME!
*I am FREE!

Just a thought ;)

No comments: