Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Less than 24 Hours left

We are in the last stretch, guys! Thanks for the support and sticking in there with all of the support! I made a fantastic dinner last night, Buffalo Chicken Chili. Here is the recipe: http://rachaelray.com/recipe.php?recipe_id=697
The Partridges were kind enough to join us last night for dinner and such a historical election night. What excitement, no matter who you voted for. At this point, it's time to pray that our President Elect Obama will live up to his campaign promises and look to God as his ruler. And I am super impressed that so many people I know made educated decisions yesterday, and no matter how they chose to vote, they did the research and were satisfied with their choices.

Back to the fast, I just keep being reminded that it's not that hard to make good food that is Wilson approved. For the last year, we have just always made him something else, but we can make him food that is safe and tastes excellent. This is opening up our world greatly, and gives us a greater sense of family unity. We were heading to a play date yesterday, and I ran into the grocery to grab a few things for our lunch, and was amazed at all of the options I had! I know it is limiting in a lot of ways, but I'm realizing that this is a great opportunity for us to find new foods and recipes, as well as our friends and family to understand us better.

I also have a request of everyone who has participated in ANY way this week, please write Wilson a letter. I am making a scrapbook for him of this time, and I would like to have letters from everyone who is doing this, just so he knows how loved he is. Even if you don't know us, please send something to theroblings gmail.com.

Thanks, Wilsonsmom

No comments: