Friday, May 30, 2008

Grateful

Oh, my. I have just spent an hour and a half reading the blog of a very brave family. http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/
They have gone through things I hope to never go through. I hope no one ever has to go through. And I am openly weeping. The fact that God created Wilson for us, for me, and made him so perfectly and wonderfully is beyond my wildest imagination. I should have not been able to conceive my little man, let alone carry him. And he is here, 18 months and two days later, and he is wonderful. He is 29 lbs, 4 oz. (I know, chubby) he is 34 and some inches long. His head is really big, and he is allergic to a lot. (Waiting on word God has healed him. More later) But he is here, and I get to hug him, I get to kiss his little face off. I can hold him when he cries, and I get to be his mommy forever. Angie and her family now have a space in my heart. I found myself reading her blog praying for peace for her family and still grateful that I have not suffered in the way she has. I know some of you have. I also know a couple that I love more than they know want to be parents more than they even know, but it's coming. It really is. Be patient, and know that He is here and His timing is perfect. Please remember that friend. Please find comfort in that. And know that we love you.
For the other people that my previous words did not pertain to (trust me, there's only one of you, and that was from God, I can tell you that.) please read this blog and pray for this family. Kristal, you are in so much trouble. I was supposed to be in bed SOOO long ago!

1 comment:

velma96 said...

Please don't hurt me!! :)

I, too, have wept while reading Angie's blog. I also spent hours reading her story from the very beginning (granted, that was at least a month ago - so much has been posted since then!) I'm sorry that I caused you to stay up WAY too late reading a blog that had touched me!! Will you ever forgive me??? :)